Food play is a form of sexual fetishism in which participants are aroused by erotic situations involving food. Some foods and herbs themselves are purported to cause sexual arousal in and of themselves. Food play overlaps with other fetishes, including wet and messy fetishism, feederism, Nyotaimori, and Wakamezake. It is differentiated from vore in that food play fetishizes food while vore fetishizes the act of eating.
- Sitophila - The desire to eat foods off the body of another person. Depending on the consistency of the food used, this may border on wet and messy fetishism.
- Nyotaimori - A sexual activity recognized predominantly in Japan in which sushi is ritualistically consumed off a woman's body
- Fruit and vegetable fetishism - A sexual activity involving the use of fruit or vegetables for sexual gratification. In addition to use in foreplay, they are sometimes used in penetration.
- Meat fetishism - A sexual activity where various meats are the focus of erotic desire.
- Yeastiality - A sexual activity in which bread or bread dough is the focus of erotic desire.
- Wakamezake (わかめ酒, Wakamezake?), also called wakame sake and seaweed sake, is a sexual act involving drinking alcohol from a woman's body. The woman closes her legs tight enough that the triangle between the thighs and mons pubis form a cup, and then pours sake down her chest into this triangle. Her partner then drinks the sake from there. The name comes from the idea that the woman's pubic hair in the sake resembles soft seaweed (wakame) floating in the sea.
Certain fruits have a phallic shape, and can be substitutes for dildos, useful for vaginal penetration of a woman, or anal penetration of either sex. Other fruits are so constituted that they can be sexually penetrated by a male, if an appropriate hole is drilled in them.
Sausages may also be fetish objects.
|Other Paraphilia related topics|
What links here • References and Sources • eMail The Wiki Staff • Contact Info