Tera Heart (born on 13 September 1968) is an American pornographic actress. Tera's performances show what appears to be a genuine enthusiasm for her work with a specific desire for anal sex.
1990 saw Tera's initial foray into the porn business however she retired after making only a few videos. She returned to the business in 1994. "Tera's acting ability earned her a starring role in Wicked Pictures' big 1994 release Western Nights. The feature was nominated for a total of 6 1995 AVN awards." 1995 was a prominent year for her in the industry. It culminated with Tera co-hosting the AVN Awards with Dyanna Lauren and Steven St. Croix. "Her acting talents were also noted by veteran director Michael Zen, who slated a spot for her in Blue Movie, which won him awards including Best Director and Best Film honors at the 1996 AVN Awards."
"Tera retired for a second time in 1996 to marry Dyanna Lauren's abusive ex-husband."
Tera has made two appearances at the Tampa Show.
The Tera Heart Rumour
A rumor was spread on the internet that Tera died on June 11, 2000. This is untrue. Industry insider Dirty Bob writes on June 12:
- " ... Tera Heart is alive and well. Apparently a rumor as to her demise began when a man claiming to be her current boyfriend entered her "home" club in Florida earlier this past week and told everyone that she died of a drug overdose and the funeral would be yesterday (Sunday). He was so convincing that many dancers from the club intended to attend the funeral."
- "Tera was contacted by phone in Washington and is just finishing up a dance gig to be followed by one last feature dance appearance at a Vegas club. She plans to retire from the dance circuit with the Vegas booking being her last as she intends to go back to school."
- The Wild, Wild Chest 1990
- Rear Admiral 1990
- Surf City Sex 1991
- Western Nights 1994
- Anal Maniacs #1 1994
- Stiletto (1995, Wave Interactive)
- Blue Movie (1995, Wicked Pictures)
Tampa Show (1995 & 1999)