Spanking in advertisement and mainstream products
maid lingerie promo, with spanking, by Agent Provocateur. Video at YouTube Many mainstream products, such as food, soap, and textiles, use or have used the topic of spanking in their brand names, labels or advertisements.
In recent years this has spread to a new wave of increasingly daring television commercials that use kinky behavior as a humorous way to sell products. Erotic spanking, and even the alternate lifestyle of hardcore BDSM, has been seen in ads for magazines, footwear, shampoo, and lingerie.
- Fletcher's Castoria (laxative, spanking ads in the 1940s)
- Formica (furniture surfaces, spanking ad in the 1950s)
- Kröver Nacktarsch (wine)
- Van Heusen (shirts, c. 1950s)
- Royal Crown Soap (soap)
- Chase & Sanborn (coffee, c. 1950s) - see also 
- Klassik Radio TV spot (a german radio station)
- Rock S'cool - A Spanking Good Clip Collection (DVD cover)
- Borden's Hemo (milk chocolate drink)
- Shinola (shoe polish)
- Patapsco (baking powder)
- Sanka Coffee
Chase & Sanborn magazine ad, circa late-'50s, early '60s.