It would appear that every Master or Mistress has a special convention or formula for naming slaves.
The 'Slave Name' is used to remind the slave of their role and or status.
The ancient Egyptian rulers had a saying, "Whatsoever bears my name, belongs to me"
- My personal naming convention follows:
- The first letter of new slave names is incremented each year.
- Every name includes my initials ('RR')
- All names must be pronounceable, lyrical and meaningful.
A few examples include
- auRRora, boRReal, charMMe, caRRess, doRReen, eageRRe, floweRR, loRRett, reNNova, ssaRRah, xenaRRa etc
What links here • References and Sources • eMail The Wiki Staff • Contact Info