|0-9 • A • B • C • D • E • F • G • H • I • J • K • L • M • N • O • P • Q • R • S • T • U • V • W • X • Y • Z|
- BDSM play where the scrotum, breasts or some other part of the body is nailed to a board, etc. (See "Edge Play")
- Nasogastric Tube
- Used in control scenes such as forced feeding.
- "The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom"
- Sex with a corpse
- Sexual gratification from sex with the dead
- Needle play
- Temporary piercings done with sterile needles of varying gauges, usually only for the duration of a scene. Sterile needles are inserted through the top layer of the skin (the epidermis). Most popularly it is done underneath and around the female nipple and the breast. Not for beginners.
- Discussing hard and soft limits and related items of BDSM taste before any play or relationship begins. It helps in defining Safe, Sane and Consensual between the dominant and submissive.
- Someone new to something such the BDSM play or lifestyle.
- Nipple clamp
- Any device which can be attached to the breast or nipple
- Nipple Rings
- Small hoops or barbells that are inserted through pierced nipples. There also non-permanent nipple rings which stay attached by pinching the nipple.
- Nipple shield
- Decorative nipple jewelry the encircles or even covers the nipple.
- Nipple Torture
- Nipple torture or intense stimulation of the nipples. Rubber bands and dental floss are not recommended for nipple binding, though they are sometimes used. The nipples tend to swell, sometimes dramatically, when bound, and these items cannot be loosened or removed easily. They can become so hidden in the flesh that it can even be impossible to cut them off without cutting the skin. Many household items can be used perfectly well as nipple clamps. Examples are clothespins or much fiercer items like chip clips or binder clips. Though they do not have adjustable settings, sometimes the spring mechanism can be bent to reduce the pressure. The circular openings in clothespins can also be used, sometimes to better effect, than the tips if the person's nipples are sensitive. Chopsticks positioned on either side of the nipples can be used to bind the nipples and tightened or loosened with twist ties. The chains that attach many styles of nipple clamps have a variety of uses. They can be pulled, weights can be hung from them, or they can be used to lead or tie off the bottom. They can also be used to yank the clamps off at the end. Nipple clamps, like other tight binding, reduce circulation. The rule of thumb many tops suggest is no more than ten or fifteen minutes of use at a time. Coldness, numbness, and discoloration are signals that it is time to release the clamp. Releasing the clamp often brings more pain than placing the clamp on in the first place because of the sudden inflow of circulation to the blood vessels. If you want to reduce the sudden pain, you can press your warm palm or squeeze the tips of your fingers on the clamped area as you release the clamps. The pressure slows the blood return, which for most people eases the fierceness of the pain. Of course, sudden pain may be the goal, but it is always nice to have options.
- The usual term for someone new either to BDSM as a whole or to a particular activity. Very few people come out onto the scene with no experience at all. Most have experimented on themselves or perhaps persuaded vanilla partners to indulge some of their desires. Nonetheless a good top will take a different approach to a novice bottom than to an experienced one. (also known as "Newbie")
- Human platters - usually refers to "human sushi platters"
What links here • References and Sources • eMail The Wiki Staff • Contact Info