|0-9 • A • B • C • D • E • F • G • H • I • J • K • L • M • N • O • P • Q • R • S • T • U • V • W • X • Y • Z|
- Sexual arousal from lactating breasts
- A strike from a whip, paddle, crop or flogger.
- Latex play
- Play which uses latex paint or latex clothing.
- One of the most popular of fetish materials; many get excited by the look and/or feel of leather clothing, boots, etc. Leather tends to excite several senses (look, feel, smell, the sound of leather on leather) concurrently
- Leg cuffs
- Larger handcuffs intended to be used to immobilize or restrict movement of the ankles
- Leg irons
- Steel ankle cuffs. Patterned after British prisoner restraints. "Put him in irons!"
- Lifestyle or 24/7
- For some people, BDSM is full-time (also called lifestyle or 24/7). For others, it is confined to the bedroom. For yet others it is an activity to engage in once every few months. What BDSM is about is often a very personal experience, something to be worked out and tailored between the partners, something that grows and changes with the individuals and their relationships.
- Boundaries of consent as negotiated between partners, including activities in which one person does not wish to participate. A primary goal of negotiation is that activities that are off-limits are commonly asked about by the top or volunteered by the bottom prior to play. For a top to violate intentionally a bottom's stated limits or boundaries is nonconsensual and unethical. Limits can be anything a person wants them to be. A surprisingly common limit is "No tickling!" Other common limits include "No drawing blood," "No permanent damage," "No blindfolding me," "No tying me up," "No oral sex without a condom," "No humiliation," " No sex with anyone not of my preferred gender," etc. Limits can be as arbitrary as you want. Tops also have limits and often state them during negotiations!.
- Piercing through the skin on the underside of the penis.
- Lunge Quirt
- see Quirt.