- Pia Sands
- Bondage model She has also been credited as Kim Bittner, Michelle, Michelle McClellan, Michelle McClellen, Michelle McLellan, Michelle McLelland, Pia Sands, and Pia Snow.
- Daniel Keenan Savage
- Author of internationally syndicated relationship and sex advice column Savage Love.
- John Savage (1973 - 1996)
- BDSM Author/photographer
- SFSI - The San Francisco Sex Information Switchboard (415-989-SFSI)
- Founded in 1972 by Toni Ayers and Maggi Rubenstein - the only totally anonymous sex info hotline in the US
- "Moe" Shapiro
- Partner of Eddie Mishkin, a publisher of Fetish and Domination material during 50's and 60's. Along with Alan Wilson, he published under the name Woodford Press.
- Elizabeth Sims
- American writer best known for her Lillian Byrd mysteries, a four-novel series. The second book in the series, Damn Straight, won a 2003 Lambda Literary Award.
|Jasmine Sinclair |
- Hajime Sorayama (1947 - , Ehime Prefecture, Japan)
- Japanese illustrator, famous for his robotic female drawings
- Lorrie Sprecher (born 18 July 1960- ,)
- Lesbian feminist novelist, poet, and Punk rock musician. Author of Sister Safety Pin
- Elf Sternberg (1966 - )
- BDSM, erotica and SciFi author, former keeper of the alt.sex FAQ.
- Dave Stevens (1955 - 2008))
- Artist / Illustrator - Famous for his renderings of Bettie Page in the "The Rocketeer" magazine, which was later made into a Hollywood movie
- Harriet Stokes (???? - 1859)
- British female who lived as a male
- John Sutcliffe
- Founder of AtomAge magazine
- Elise Sutton
- Female Supremacist, owner of the FemDom advice site http://www.EliseSutton.com, author of Female Domination: An Exploration of the male desire for Loving Female Authority.