- de Sade, Donatien Alphonse François Marquis (June 2, 1740 – December 2, 1814}
- French aristocrat and writer of philosophy-laden and often violent pornography. His is a philosophy of extreme freedom (or at least licentiousness), unrestrained by ethics, religion or law, with the pursuit of personal pleasure being the highest principle. Sade was incarcerated in various prisons and an insane asylum for 29 years of his life, though he was never convicted of any crime; much of his writing was done during this time. The term "sadism" is named after him.
- Devon, Simone
- Bondage model, Bondage rigger, film producer, photographer for House of Milan and Harmony Concepts
- A fetish artist most known for his youthful, homoerotic illustrations
- Dworkin, Andrea (September 26, 1946 - April 9, 2005)
- American radical feminist and writer best known for her criticism of pornography, which she linked with rape and other forms of violence against women.