|Primary emotions||Secondary emotions||Tertiary emotions|
|Joy||Cheerfulness||Amusement, bliss, cheerfulness, delight, ecstasy, elation, enjoyment, euphoria, gaiety, gladness, glee, happiness, jolliness, joviality, joy, jubilation, satisfaction,|
|Optimism||eagerness, hope, optimism|
|Zest||enthusiasm, excitement, exhilaration, thrill, zeal, zest|
- Verb - to enthrall
- (third-person singular simple present enthralls, present participle enthralling, simple past and past participle enthralled)
- (transitive) To hold spellbound; to bewitch, charm or captivate.
- (transitive) To make subservient; to enslave or subjugate.
- "He was enthralled by her beauty and her presence"
- Synonyms (hold spellbound)
- bewitch, captivate, charm, hold in awe, transfix
- (make subservient)
- enslave, subjugate
- The act of enthralling or the state of being enthralled
- (See primary topic above)