Master/slave & Mistress/slave Training classes
As with all our classes at BackDrop, we try to tailor content to fit the questions and desires of the attendees. Here are some of the topics that are usually covered in the class.
- History of BDSM
- Good Dom/Bad Dom --- Reasons for and against being a dom
- Knots for naughty people
- The Big Four - No kids, no drugs, no drunks, no sex!
- Floggers and other percussive toys
- Clothing, fetish and otherwise
- "Positions" for slaves
- Slave training, pros, cons and reqs
- Restraints other than rope
- Spankings, whippings and floggings
- Medical Play and Dom/switch/sub roles
- Scene or Working names
- "What do you want, and how would you know know if you had it?"
- Fantasy as a part of sessions
- The 3D graph -(dominant-submissive) (passive-aggressive) (sadism-masochism)
- or not to pay; that is the question --"
- Legalities of SM and/or paid sessions
- Clubs vs clubs, Collars, names and Contracts
- Old Guard, New Guard, Leather and Lace
- Rituals and Party Etiquette
- Session content and the "Five W's"
- Body Worship
- Boot worship
- Diaper / Infantilism Play
- Massage service
- "Mommy, Dearest"
- Sexual service
- Tea Service
- Transvestism - Forced and otherwise
- Body Fluids
- Emotional Safety
- "Safe, Sane and Consentual" and RACK
- Safe Calls
- Safety First Aid / CPR
What links here • References and Sources • eMail The Wiki Staff • Contact Info