- Modern Slaves - A Profound Study of the Forces of Destiny (1931, Gargoyle Press, New York, hardcover, 1350 copies). The novel, which is mainly F/F, is illustrated with art deco-style line drawings. Hardcover reprint, 288 pages: ISBN 978-1897767047
- Presented in Leather - A cheerful end to a tearful diary (1940, hardcover, 255 pages, 10 monochrome plates, including frontispiece, 1500 copies). Paperback reprint, 184 pages: ISBN 978-1596545168
- Happy Tears, Volume One (Gargoyle Press)
- Synopsis of "Modern Slaves"
- Synopsis and excerpt from "Presented in Leather"
- Synopsis and excerpt from "Happy Tears"