This Infobox may be used to summarise information about a person or group of people.
The infobox can be added by copying and pasting the template shown below:
(Note: Only "name" is required. Other attributes do not have to be included.)
If informational question is answered, that specific data entry will be generated in the biographical table
- bgcolour – optional – background colouring, used in associated colours/projects.
- BDSM Legends = Lavender / BDSM Icons = #E0FFFF / female model = pink / female = light blue
- name – the name of the performer; usually using the page name i.e. the common name.
- image – optional – an image of the person. The image must be given in the form "Example.jpg".
- imagesize – optional – The size can be adjusted to the editor's choice if 220px is not applicable. The size must be given in the form e.g. "200px". This can only be used if the image attribute is used.
- caption – optional – a descriptive sentence that describes the image. This can only be used if the image attribute is used.
- education – optional – level education.
- birthname – optional – the person's birth name.
- birthdate – optional – the date of birth (month date, year).
- location – optional – the persons's birthplace.
- retired – optional – the year the person retired
- deathdate – optional – the date of death (month date, year).
- deathplace – optional – the person's deathplace.
- height – optional – the persons's height.
- othername – optional – alternate name(s) by which the person was known.
- homepage – optional – the person's official website using http://www.website.com format
- genre – optional – the genre (i. e., comedy, stage) in which the person entertains.
- spouse – optional – name of the person's spouse(s), given in the format Name (marriage year - end of marriage year, if applicable, "present" otherwise).
- footnotes – optional – keep this information VERY brief - better to include it in the other portions of the narative biography