Aurora Snow (born November 26, 1981 in Santa Maria, California is the pseudonym of an American pornographic actress and occasional director. Her stage name is a combination of two of her favorite childhood fairytales: Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.
- This article is about a porn star
Snow was born and raised in Santa Maria, California, but also spent time in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She's been an actress since the age of 12, performing in local community and regional theater.
An honor roll student, Snow entered college at the University of California, Irvine, originally majoring in Theater Arts.
After her first year of college, she answered an employment-advertisement for nude modeling. From there she moved on to pornography. She continued her education but changed her major to Business.
Despite her choice of career, she was initially very inexperienced sexually. She performed in gonzo films at first, although now she has focused more on traditional, plot-based films, or Features. Her first movie was called More Dirty Debutantes 152 by Ed Powers.
She has also moved into directing and is a hostess on Playboy TV.
Aurora appeared in a cameo in the Judd Apatow film Superbad with fellow pornographic actor Jenna Haze. She also made an uncredited masked cameo in the film The Rules of Attraction.
Aurora is currently in a relationship with fellow pornographic actor Jay Ashley.
- 2001 - XRCO award for Cream Dream
- 2001 - XRCO Award for Best Three-Way Sex Scene - Up Your Ass 18 (with Mr. Marcus and Lexington Steele)
- 2001 - XRCO Award for Best Group Sex Scene - Gangbang Auditions 7
- 2002 - XRCO Award for Best Three-Way Sex Scene - Trained Teens (with Gauge and Jules Jordan)
- 2003 - AVN Award Female Performer of the Year
- Aurora Snow has worked at Kink.com